Complete the first two documents in the order shown when applying for the Team. When your background check is complete, you will be contacted by a Team member with further instructions regarding the completion of the remaining relevant documents, forms, and checklists.
- Kent County Emergency Services Team (KCEST) Applicant Checklist 2023 – for new members only
- Kent County Office of Emergency Management (KCOEM) Basic Volunteer Requirements – for new members only
Search and Rescue Team (SAR)
- SAR Probationary Task List 2023 – for new members only
- SAR Packlist 2023 – to be completed annually
- SAR Ground Checklist 2023 – to be completed after the Probationary Task List
- SAR Currency Requirements Checklist 2023 – to be completed annually
Search and Rescue K9 Team (K9)
- SAR K9 Operations Checklist – to be completed annually
- SAR K9 Currency Requirements Checklist – to be completed annually
Communications Team (Comms)
- Comms Training Checklist 2023 – for new members only
- Comms Currency Requirements Checklist 2023 – to be completed annually
NOTE: Links to the FEMA courses listed in these documents (e.g. IS-100, IS-200) are available on our Training Classes page.