Covid-19 Responder Questions before responding to an incident.
- Do you currently have a temperature of 99.5 or higher?
- Do you currently have a cough or any type of respiratory illness? (Sneezing, Runny
Nose, Sore Throat)
- Do you have nausea/vomiting or diarrhea?
- Do you have shortness of breath, fatigue, and myalgias ( muscle aches) ?
- Have you been traveling outside of the state (including outside of the country) recently
or been with anyone who has traveled?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with anyone who has been
confirmed or presumed as having COVID-19?
- We want to make sure you’re aware of the following facts:
a. The Centers for Disease Control has identified that those who currently have a heart condition, lung disease, diabetes, or any other serious health condition have greater risks associated with COVID-19.
b. The Centers for Disease Control has identified those over 65 as having greater risks associated with COVID-19.
c. There is no known cure for COVID-19
d. COVID-19 is potentially fatal
- If you come in contact with someone that is presumed or confirmed to have COVID 19 or you become ill while working you could possibly be isolated or quarantined by public health for 14 days or longer. If you contract Covid-19, you may potentially be hospitalized or even die from Covid-19. Knowing these facts do you still accept this assignment?
Q1-Q6: If the responder answers ‘yes’ to any question, do not dispatch the responder
Q8: If the responder answers ‘no’ to Q8 do not dispatch the responder